Micro Plus XL
The Micro Plus XL provides the ideal desktop companion for a wide variety of 3D printing applications. It is a professional grade 3D printing solution utilizing an industrial UV LED light source and the largest build envelope available in the Micro Plus Series.
A touchscreen adds convenience to the user interface, allowing for the necessary files for the print to quickly and easily be transferred from any network computer directly to the Micro Plus via Wi-Fi.
The Micro Plus 3D printers can produce functional parts with exceptional surface quality without sacrificing speed. The materials available for the Micro Plus line cover a wide range of applications, including dental, jewelry, toy, medical, industrial design, engineering, and more.
-Office friendly desktop 3D printer with built-in pc control directly
-Touchscreen operation on the panel and file transfer is allowed via the USB stick, cable or Wi-Fi network
-Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system
-Fully automated self-calibrating system
-Ideal for producing high quality, small engineering components and educational models
-Perfactory 3.1 can free generate the supports
Utilizing a Wi-Fi or Lan network, the Micro Plus XL can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Micro Plus Advantage works just like a network printer to let everybody use all the times.
- Footprint(L x W x H): 9” x 9.5” x 25” (22.86 x 24.13 x 63.5cm)
- Weight: 35lbs(16kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 220-240V, 2Amps
- Light Source: Industrial UV LED
- Data Handing: SLC, STL
- Warranty: 1 year including parts and labor
- Build Envelope: 4.72” x 2.05” x 3.35” (120 x 74 x 85mm)
- XY Resolution: 0.004” (105 μm)
- Dynamic Resolution Z**: 0.001” 至0.003” (25μm to 75μm)
- Build Speed: Up to 0.47” (12mm)/hour for full envelope
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- LS600 M：Highly durable general purpose models with fine features
- HTM140 M: High temperature molding
- D3 White M：High impact general purpose material
- E-Denstone M：High temperature for tooling insets