X line 1000R Metal 3D Printer
In 2014 a leading German innovator in the field of laser melting with the patented LaserCUSING® technology, Concept Laser has commercialized its Series model X line 1000R industrial 3D printing platform, offers the largest build envelope for the laser melting of metals. The machine enables new applications for large components and quick construction rates.
The large-format X line 1000R is capable of building parts that can weigh up to 1000 kg with a maximum part dimension of 740 mm. The Model X 1000R has a build envelope of 630 x 400 x 500 mm3 and a build volume of 125 liters making it the largest of its kind in the world for processing metal.
It is possible to attain component sizes and construction rates of up to 65 cm³/h that are unprecedented in terms of both scale and power.
The X line 1000R allows for a significant increase in construction rates, improved surface quality, high reproducibility and system reliability thanks to process monitoring, as well as qualification of a wide range of powder materials for a variety of applications. It can handle and manufacture parts in a wide array metals like stainless steel, hot work tool steels, cobalt-chromium alloy, nickel-base alloy, reactive powder materials such as aluminium and titanium alloys and precious metals such as gold or silver alloys.
- The world’s biggest build envelope: 630 x 400 x 500 mm (x,y,z)
- Laser system: Fibre laser 1 kW (cw)
- replace costly sand-casting and die-casting applications
- Automated powder delivery, even during the building process and gets rid of the need for an operator to handle the powder
- Rotating mechanism for alternating use of two building modules, securing continuous production without downtimes.